Effective Lead Management in Bitrix24 CRM
Lead is a potential deal, a "cold contact" or interest shown by somebody that can be converted into your buyer as a result of your efficient communication and nurture.
E-mail, phone number, different events - all of those can become as initial point for your sales managers
Lead tracking is very important for sales analytics. Lead conversion shows you the quality of your marketing department's work and an efficiency of your sales team.
You can get leads by many different ways:
1. Fill them up manually.
2. Capture leads from your landing pages or websites through web forms.
3. Import from your spreadsheet or other databases.
4. Create leads automatically from incoming emails both personal and corporate.
5. Create leads automatically from incoming phone calls even if the calls were missed.
In order to convert lead into a deal manager can use different tools in Bitrix24 CRM:
- schedule a meeting or phone call and add a reminder about it;
- write an email directly from CRM (from Lead card);
- put the task (for yourself or for a colleague);
- call directly from CRM with the ability to "know" the caller (if he calls, his card will be opened right away), record a conversation, redirect the call to a colleague, take a call to a mobile phone, etc.